Wednesday, April 3, 2013

100WC

My mum was at home and she was playing with my little sister. I asked if I could go on a adventure and my mum said "Yes" On my way I fell down a hole with flowers around the hole. Oh no I fall I tried to get out but I was amazed by heaps and heaps of...  yummy chocolate easter egg. There were flavours like strawberry,  mint, hockey pokey and my favourite was dark chocolate.
So I ate a little and when I was finished  a chocolate girl helped me get out. When I got out I ran home and started playing. What a tiring day. by Manaia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Manaia, my name is Hannah I am your buddy who chats to you on the computer. Thank you for all your lovely comments that you put onto my blog. I'm glad you had a good easter. Happy birthday! How old are you? My favorite color is blue, I like pink as well.
    I will leave you a comment soon.
    Bye
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am eight.
      how old are you are you nine?
      Do you like my blog and back round it has got red love harts and a purple back round.
      do you like art and the name molly i do.
      From Manaia and my mum.

      Delete
  2. To Manaia

    WOW what an AMAZING story. I love Chocolate. If I was in that Fantastik story I would of atein all of that chocolate. How much Chocolate did you eat? I love how you said That Your mum was playing with your baby sister. I love Babys. What is your favourite part of your story? Mine is EVERYTHING.

    FRom Leah

    ReplyDelete