Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Big Monster

One day I went along the beach for a long walk. I spotted some people behind me and then I saw a big giant foot print. I thought it those some people behind me but I thought how can someone make a BIG foot print like that! Then I heard a thump like  a giant paint cane dropping Then another. It was a big Monster. I was thinking too much about the big foot print that I never noticed the big giant Monster coming towards me!  I saw the people behind me running then I saw a giant Monster behind me aaa so I ran to my car and went home! I think the Monster did too. I think.

2 comments:

  1. Manaia I enjoyed reading your story about the Monster, and you built up the suspense nicely as the story goes along. And hopefully the Monster did go home! Keep up the good work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Manaia.
    I like your story about the big monster.
    In some places it was a bit repeated.
    Have you ever seen the monster since you wrote it Manaia?
    From Poppy.

    ReplyDelete