Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Reflection 2013

 Reflection 2013
Today Shreeya and Manaia will be reflecting on 2013.
Manaia:  My favorite part of 2013 was middle camp because we had fun on the slip n slide.
Shreeya: My favorite part of 2013 was senior camp because we had fun in the bush walk
Manaia: The most important thing we learnt was to remember my x-tables
Shreeya: The most important thing we learnt was that every failure has a seed of success; you just need to recognize it.
Manaia: The most challenging part was speeches because I was nervous in front of my class
Shreeya: The most challenging part was caving at camp because I slipped and lost my strength a lot of times

1 comment:

  1. To Manaia
    I like the part when you said we had fun on the slip'n slide.
    What is your favourite part of camp?
    From Adelei

    ReplyDelete