Friday, August 8, 2014

Rainbow Loom

Here are some pictures of rainbow loom bracelets and other rainbow loom stuff.
Comment if you have rainbow loom or like making rainbow loom bracelets.
What kind of bracelets do you like making and withe is your favorite one to make or just your favorite bracelet.
I have rainbow loom too it is very fun to make Rainbow loom but it takes lots of time practice and practice practice practice and then you will get better and better and better like me and others.
my favorite charm is to make is all sorts I hope you like making rubber band bracelets.




Please comment if you have rainbow loom and if you like making rainbow loom stuff and your Favorite bracelet to make or just like I home you have a lomerific weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Manaia
    I LOVE your post about Rainbow loom bands! It's loomarific! :)
    I love seeing children at school wearing their loom band creations. Which design do you enjoy making the most?
    Mrs Natusch

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Manaia
    I have a rainbow loom kit too!
    My Favourite type is fishtail and the halve stepladder and halve fishtail.
    I have made 2 little guinea pigs and an owl.
    Have you made any animals?
    From Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manaia
    I love rainbow looms because it is so fun!
    What bracelet do you like the best?
    What was easy and what was difficult?
    I love wearing rainbow loom to school and where ever my dad takes me.
    From Adelei

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Manaia
    I Like rianbow loom.
    Can you teach me how to make star bursts?
    Can you make me one?
    From Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia ora Manaia i no you have enjoyed doing looms and you have done alot of awesome stuff with them and have tried to help mum to learn how to make bracelets ..thank you manaia ...love Mum : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. always a pleasure to see you do anything creative.never stop being who you are cause thats the way we all love you.
    From Dad

    ReplyDelete