Friday, June 10, 2016

Flox Rflection

1.To create our artwork we used sponges paint and stencils. Then we made a plan our plan had to be finished before we could start our artwork.once we were finished we were aloud to start our artwork I started of with painting the backround which was optional. I painted my backround light blue.After we did that we used the stencils to paint on the flowers plants and birds.we had to use layers and layers.
 2.The easiest part was painting the backround because there was just a flat circle.                         3.The part I found hard was using the stencils because not all of them were dry and paint goes on other places of the artwork.
4. I liked how I layed the the bird and flowers also plants out on my picture
5.Next time I would try to add more items on my artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment